quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2008

sonhar a sombra de uma cerejeira...

Cherry Popper
"Yo, this is a piece called Cherry Popper I did for a local art show. The theme of the show was spring. When I started thinking about what spring meant to me, I kept having vivid memories from being a kid laying under the cherry tree in my backyard. We had a hummingbird feeder right in the tree and I used to love spending countless hours just watching the birds.

This piece is 6.5 feet by 2 feet printed onto canvas and mounted in four individual frames. It looks quite stellar in my living room.

It was super fun to do, and I am quite satisfied with the outcome.
Cheers, Scotty Carlson"

http://www.juicystudios.com/drupal/blog/scotty

2 comentários:

gardunha disse...

Ser flor
Brotar aroma branco
Enrrolar-me num desejo de amor
Vestir-me de vermelho
Sonhar em doces desejos.

Um beijinho

cereja de marte disse...

Fantasticas as tuas palavras mostram tão bem todos os sentidos da cereja... Bem haja por este privilegio!